You have had too much coffee when…
– You answer the door before people knock.
– You ski uphill.
– You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
– You haven`t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
– You lick your coffeepot clean.
– You`re the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you
don`t even work there.
– Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
– Your T-shirt says, “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil`s blend.”
– You can type sixty words per minute … with your feet.
– You can jump-start your car without cables.
– All your kids are named “Joe”.
– You don`t need a hammer to pound nails.
– You don`t sweat, you percolate.
– You buy 1/2 & 1/2 by the barrel.
– You`ve worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
– You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
– You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it`s not
– You`ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirs.
– People get dizzy just watching you.
– You`ve worn the finish off your coffee table.
– The Taster`s Choice couple wants to adopt you.
– Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
– Instant coffee takes too long.
– When someone says. “How are you?”, you say, “Good to the last drop.”
– Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
– You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
– You can thread a sewing machine, while it`s running.
– You can outlast the Energizer bunny.
– You short out motion detectors.
– You don`t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
– Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
– You think being called a “drip” is a compliment.
– You don`t tan, you roast.
– You can`t even remember your second cup.